Welcome to the FlorSoz homepage!
The “Floristisch-soziologische Arbeitsgemeinschaft (FlorSoz)” is a German-speaking association of experts and enthusiasts of floristics and plant sociology. The members of the FlorSoz community are involved with the flora and vegetation of Central Europe professionally, as part of their studies or in their leisure time. The association unites people with an interest in ecological, plant-geographical, phytotaxonomic, syntaxonomic or biocenological aspects as well as in nature conservation and biodiversity on a more general level. It is a non-profit organization and will be pleased to welcome anyone interested (more under The association).
News in brief
- Tuexenia – Online first: latest articles
- The issues of the “Mitteilungen der Floristisch-soziologischen Arbeitsgemeinschaft“ (1928-1980) are now also available for download as PDF files.
- The issues of the “Synopsis der Pflanzengesellschaften Deutschlands“ are now also available for download as PDF files.
- Tuexenia – Diamond Open Access
- Plant Community of the Year 2021: Hardwood floodplain forest
- Annual conference 2022: The annual conference 2022 will take place from 24 – 27 June 2022 in Freising.
- Flyer of the FlorSoz
- Become a member